baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, July 07, 2012

I got a raise at work and it showed up on my check this week. sweet. Thank goodness for Rebecca coming to stay with me. I am exhausted and I know if Rebecca hadn't been here, Wyatt, Liam and I would both be pretty miserable. If I give all my attention to Liam, Wyatt gets left out, and if I give all my attention to Wyatt, Liam gets into things that he shouldn't or ends up watching TV the entire time. I had alot of fun playing with Aaden and Liam today. I didn't get to hold Wyatt as much as I normally do, but Rebecca got some good cuddles in. I am so thankful for daycare. I know that I could do it every day if I had to, but I am just very lucky that I have those hours in the morning to spend one on one time with Wyatt and get a nap in to catch up on the sleep I am losing at night nursing and pumping. I still feel very guilty about Liam doing short days at daycare, because it seems so silly because I am at home, but it is what it is. I want to give Wyatt as much of me as I can before I go back to work, and I can't do that and orchestrate outdoor time, story time, craft time, snack time, lunch time and especially nap time with Wyatt. time for bed. I want Jeremy back. I miss him already!

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Liam needs the routine of going to daycare so he won't freak out when you go back to work. It's keeping everyone from stressing out. It is a good thing to do.