baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, March 26, 2012

Liam has been really whinny for the past week or so, and really bad this evening. It is so hard to be patient. Also, he has started smacking (not when he is angry, but when he is playing). I am so frustrated because i know he is learning it at daycare, and I don't know how to undo his bad habits from them. I tell him no and say he needs to be soft. I know he is just testing his limits, but it is so tiring to deal with, especially at 8 months prego. This time in 4 weeks, we might have a new baby. very crazy.

I also think he might be cutting his two year molars. He has not slept well the past week, and there is always a reason when he doesn't sleep well.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm sure you have done this, but I always check the ears when they're not acting 'normal.'