I am very thankful for my family and the fact that I have an amazing little boy. Some days I don't actively think about it, but last night and today he has been such a sweetheart. It makes my heart melt.
Rebecca and Greg and Aaden came into town and we met them at TGI Fridays. Then we came home and Aaden and Liam just played and played and played. It was so cute. Then, Spauldings in the morning, Monkey Joes for the boys while Bec and I went shopping, then Ramsey's for lunch. After we said our good byes, home for a nap and then downtown for festivities. It was super crowded and muddy in the field, and we didn't stay long at all. Then we headed back to near the house and went to the park.
And Jeremy got to see the baby do some alien moves.
And everytime I asked Liam for a kiss, he gave me one with a hug to top it off.
I feel like the weekend is already over, and tomorrow is just going to be a bonus day off.
No comments:
Post a Comment