baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby insomnia sucks.. I put up a load of laundry and there is only so much you can look at on Facebook.

I passed my glucose test!!!!

I've been thinking about generosity a lot. If people demand your generosity, it becomes something else, but I can't put my finger on what. Who has a right to demand your time, your money, your love? Close family? Friends? People on the street? People who want what you have? Where is the line drawn? I'm confused by the whole subject, but I know this for sure. I am not my brother's keeper, and your need/want will never justify me giving up my livelihood to give you a better life. It is my decision to be generous, and if I de I decide not to be and that makes me selfish, than I would rather be 100 times selfish than give anyone who wishes it an open check book to my life so they can make withdrawals whenever they want to.

1 comment:

Chris said...

happy birthday!