This summer is going to be very busy. it seems like every weekend we already have booked up. I really want to go and visit our families more, and do memorable things (maybe not for Liam just yet, but memorable for me--- I want to remember going to places like blackacres and holiday world when Liam is so little). i know these things will be even cooler when he is older and can interact with them more.
We are trying hard to be more social and have people over for dinners and stuff.
Liam was a character tonight. Laughing and smiling. And he sucked on my face tonight which he hasn't done in a while:)
My milk is going away. Liam is barely drinking 4 oz at daycare everyday, so i cut back to pumping once at work. And he nurses half heartedly at night/in the morning/when I get home from work. my poops never seem to be "full" anymore. But, he's still drooling and he is having wet diapers every 2 hrs or so, so I guess he isn't dehydrated. i asked the daycare to give him a sippy cup with water in it to play with at lunch. if he wasn't getting enough fluids, i hope I would be able to tell.
Then, I think maybe it's because I'm pregnant and that's just my body's response. But, that doesn't make sense because women can nurse all the way through their pregnancy. I don't know. I've already taken two tests, and they have been negative. I should start my period on saturday, so i guess I will wait until after that to take another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment