baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

well, training for the half marathon has pretty much stopped. I've been sleeping when I get home, which sucks because I can't work out and sucks even more because I can't spend time with Liam. I remember this happenign a few years ago, where I couldn't stay awake after I got home from school because I was so exhausted. that ended, so hopefully this will stop soon as well.

Liam is SOOOO cute. he learns something new every day. His new favorite thing is for me to tap my fingers over his month and he starts "awwwwww"ing and making music. It is so cute. and when he gets bored with that, he licks your hand.

Tonight I was laughing hysterically because he was trying to suckle my neck and when he realized that wasn't working he started to lick me like a cat. very funny.

we are looking at new houses. we have been looking for a while, but finally really buckled down. We have five that we are going to go and actually see this weekend hopefully. they range from 250K to 385K which is a huge range. And from 2500 sq ft to 4500 sq ft. so, maybe before this spring we will be moving!

No comments: