baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I had a pretty good birthday yesterday. We got a take chinese buffet since the drive to frankfort seemed to far and jeremy made me a turtle brownie sundae.

lots of things to do before we move. I think we are going to go look at furniture that we can't buy today. after I take a nap. also need to do a 4 mile run. i need to get on top of this running or I'm not going to be ready for the half marathon.

Liam is so cute. I am still worried though because he hasn't rolled over or pushed himself up. he will be 5 months on Monday and it just worries me. also, his rice cereal hasn't been going well. he hasn't been eating as much and has just been wanting to nurse. which is fine, I'm sure that he will eat when he is ready.

I put him in his swing last night and he grapped onto his little monkey's arm and fell asleep holding onto it. it was really cute. he is able to reach and grap onto things.

we are suppose to close on the house on march 15th, but the other couple doesn't move into their house in Georgetown until the 19th. so, even though we will own the house, they won't be out until that Saturday. I think they will end up paying rent to us for those days. Our realtor said we should charge $100 a day but that seems excessive. it's not their fault that the house they are moving into won't be empty until the 19th. so, we are taking what our mortgage will be and dividing by 30, so they will end up paying us $55 a day. Jeremy is sad because he was hoping that we could move in early, but that's okay. we will be able to use the money that we get from rent to get a new washer and dryer.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

You are such a fair person. I am so proud of you.