baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I go back to work on Monday, but Jeremy is taking the last two weeks of the year off so Liam doesn't go to daycare until Jan 3rd.

I've been stuck in the house because it's been extra cold or icky out. Jeremy has been working from home which can be a drag because I don't hsve computer access and can't watch TV when he is on the phone.

Liam feels better today, but is still sleeping alot. we did have some pretty good play time this morning before he turned into mister grumpster.

Starting in Jan, I think we are goingf to start looking at new houses. I'm trying to decide if maybe we wsant to keep this house as well and rent it out. We could charge like $1000 rent and make a profit. I don't know. It's a very big responsibility.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

I think you could probably get more rent than that. Check out what other rentals are getting.