The days are going by quickly; pretty soon I will be heading back to work. I like work, but I know it will be hard to leave Liam at daycare. It will be hard for Liam too, because right now he is the center of my world and I know exactly what he wants and what his little noises and faces mean, but the people at the daycare won't.
I found two outfits in his closet that he hasn't worn yet-- they are 3 month sizes. He wore them yesterday and today, but his little toes are curled up in them. so I guess they are going into the storage bin. I can't believe he is so big.
Today is bath day. he has alot of dry skin, so he has been getting lotioned up several times a day. I think it's just a winter thing though because I have dry skin on my arms as well.
The doctor actually told me that alot of babies aren't making their goals of rolling over from tummy to back because of the whole back is best thing. I've been trying to make sure that he gets some tummy time when he is awake at least every day, but he doesn't really like it. I guess that is good because he works out his arms more when he is fussy, but being fussy can quickly turn into complete hysteria.
Zippy went over to Maybe and started cleaning her head. it was pretty cute. He's so starved for affection he's started loving on the dog.
Liam's doing pretty good lifting up his head; if only he could figure out what his arms are for.
He hasn't started reaching for things yet, but he does wave his arms around I think to hit things. and he for sure kicks when he gets upset. or when he's trying to fart.
his hair is growing-- it is very cute.
I've been worried about him getting too cold at night because he kicks off his cover. we've been doing sleep sacks and warm sleepers, and last night I put socks on his hands because the little mittens he has are too tight around his wrists. It was so cute because when i got up at 1:30 for his feeding, he had his little fingers spade out inside the socks
No comments:
Post a Comment