Today I start my new rotation rounding with the medicine teams, and I also work my first inpt shift (we actually get paid pharmacist pay for 4 hours!).
My research project is going ok. i'm alot further along that other people, but I really need like 4 hours everyday to work on it, and that doesn't happen.
2 comments:
Sounds busy but exciting. Good luck.
I have a friend on Facebook who just posted this status:
Any pharmacist out there willing to work for me at Healthsouth Rehab Hospital in Elizabethtown, KY Sept. 18-20, willing to pay mileage, hotel and HIGH dollar per hour (did I emphasize HIGH dollar per hour). PLEASE let me know if you're interested ASAP! THANKS!
Her name is Cara Hobbs. Eric went to UK with her husband. Just thought I'd pass along the info if you think you may be interested. :o)
Post a Comment