I ran a mile tonight in 7:39.
Tomorrow I am taking a half day at work. I was going to take a full vacation day, but I have to work on my research project because I'm so far behind.
Saturday, after Jeremy runs his 19 miles (and showers) we are going to drive up to Ohio and then on Sunday we are going to Cedar Point. And then back on Monday for Aaden's birthday.
Planning our trip out west for January. I think we can get a set of tickets for $259 per person, which isn't that bad at all.
Working on the 12th (mom's birthday) from 8a-10pm at Southland Drive. I haven't worked at CVS in a few weeks, so the extra $500 or so bucks will be nice. we have car insurance due this month for my car, and I think next month for Jeremy's.
1 comment:
can't wait to see you
Post a Comment