I missed you but we can make it up. I am pretty much off for the next two weeks. Would you like me to come visit?
Was Top Thrill Dragster working at Cedar Point? Count me as jealous :)
I am busy. I have a lot to make up at work. Top Thrill was working. Although we got stuck on it at the end for like 5 minutes. that was sorta cool. We got to ride Millie twice, and Maverick once.
Aaden didn't notice and it was his party :) He was too cute though!!
I had to leave the party early and it would have made me feel sadder if I had to leave you too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I missed you but we can make it up. I am pretty much off for the next two weeks. Would you like me to come visit?
Was Top Thrill Dragster working at Cedar Point? Count me as jealous :)
I am busy. I have a lot to make up at work.
Top Thrill was working. Although we got stuck on it at the end for like 5 minutes. that was sorta cool. We got to ride Millie twice, and Maverick once.
Aaden didn't notice and it was his party :) He was too cute though!!
I had to leave the party early and it would have made me feel sadder if I had to leave you too.
Post a Comment