baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, August 03, 2009

Seriously, someone with an IP address from Brazil is typing in a google search engine various combinations of "virginia and jeremy fields friends family blog" every few days. Who are you? I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone in Brazil. are you just someone who randomly found this blog or what?

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hola, me llamo Pedro! I am 8 years old. I find this blog one day, WOW, like electronic crack! I'm very interest in American life and want to be pharmacist one day in your country, make mucho dinero. Please don't take from me this blog. I am addicted! Gracias!

Virginia said...

Sadly Pedro, I think you might be lying. Likely you are really an abusive rapist who in using an anonymous proxy server to view the blog. I will likely have to shut it down for invitation only.

Virginia's Mom said...

Maybe the person is using a public computer and can't get to it over the weekend and will tell you who they are when they get a chance.

Chris said...

yeah, it's probably him