I finally get a day off tomorrow, and it is much needed. I may have to work in Danville on Sunday from 10-6, which means 9-7 because it is an hour drive. I told the scheduler that I had a really rough couple of weeks, so if she could find someone else, I would appreciate it. She hasn't gotten back to me yet, and that was on Wednesday. i guess I will text her tomorrow night and see what it going on. If I could have two days off in a row, that would be awesome.
Tomorrow, I am running the midnight summer's run. I actually think I am the best shape I have ever been in running wise for this 5k. I guess being stressed and feeling like your world is falling apart is a good motivator to go to the gym and push it extra hard. For a while there, I was just running until my mind stopped racing, and my anxiety got under control. it didn't really last long.
Anyways, I'm better now. I was the classic case of depression for a good 2 weeks. Crying every day, worthlessness, isolation. Jeremy didn't help.
3 comments:
Good luck on your run. Hope you get a great time.
I also hope you get two days off in a row.
Enjoy your day off. Glad you are feeling better. Miss you!
let me know if you want me to come and see you. even if it just for dinner or something.
Post a Comment