I have to work today from 9-3, then I'm coming home, working out, finishing packing, and then going to FLORIDA!!! with a stop in Ashland to spend the night and drop of the dog. I haven't even really thought about the trip that much because I've been sorta overwhelmed with testing this week.
I found out that I passed the Naplex yesterday. I got the letter in the mail. I felt really silly when I opened it up; I was terried when I came out of that test because I really thought I might have failed. I needed a weighted score of 75 to pass. I got 140. I feel sheepish for even complaining abot it. I don't know the max score, but I almost got double to points that I needed. I feel much more conifident about the law. I won't be in town when it comes in the mail (Tuesday?), but I can call the board of pharmacy every day and ask if Virginia Fields is allowed to practice pharmacy in the state of KY. I checked yesterday, and it was a no. I was still listed as an intern. And they aren't open on the weekends so I can't call today.
Jeremy has limited me to one suitcase, a laundry basket, and a beach bag to take stuff in. We are going to be gone until next Sunday, so it's going to be hard to not plan for everything. I literally would take the sink if I could
The week after I get back, I am working at CVS. I don't know how many hours yet, but it may be a bunch because the pharmacy schedulor said that she was very short on pharmacists. And then I start the VA. I'm excited about, but I'm trying to get more excited about it since I will be doing it for a whole year.
And I am completely freaked out about making $50 an hour. It just blows my mind when I think about it. Some people who work 8 hours shifts don't even make that in a day. If I work a 12 hour shift a week, that will be an extra $600. it really freaks me out. I think I have an issue with being wealthy... i don't know. There are alot of cultural implications to it. Maybe I'm too frugal to have so much extra money.
I guess it's a pretty good thing to have to fret about. could be alot worse.
2 comments:
You're welcome to give some to me! Hehe. Just kidding! Have an awesome time in Florida - you deserve it.
Just because you have money, you don't have to spend it. Live the life you want and put the rest in the bank so you can travel in your old age.
Post a Comment