Currently driving through Georgia. We've been driving since 5:30 this morning, so needless to say, our butts are a little sore. We got to Jeremy's parent's last night and visited before we headed to bed to get up at 4:30 this morning for an early start. They have a new puppy and it is so cute it was ridiculous. And I got it to poop outside this morning before we left, so I was very proud of myself.
We were going to stop at Cracker Barrel for lunch and one of those grill veggie skillets, but the wait was 15 to 20 minutes, so we went to Wendy's instead. We spent less money and time, and the food was very good for it being fast food.
We've had to Ipod on shuffle pretty much of the entire trip. I drove for a few hours earlier this morning, and also taken a couple of naps.
Plans for tonight: get Chinese takeout from a resturant, work out at the hotel, and veg out watching tv and reading until morning.
Only 3:19 more in driving time, according to the TomTom
1 comment:
We are in Macon with Greg and Rebecca. So far so good. Aaden is such a good baby. Dad has been fine with multiple stops although he said we stopped more than when all the old men went to Wisconsin. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. We ate at Cracker Barrel somewhere in Tenn and didn't have to wait. I had breakfast.
Post a Comment