So I had this instantaneous anxiety attack when I got off work yesterday and I pretty much had it all the way until I went to bed. When I woke up, it was still there. I've been able to calm myself down by just going slow and not thinking about the little things. It's so weird how I can go months without any problems and then almost without a catalyst I flip like someone snapped their fingers. I did have my mid-year review for school and I'm pretty sure that is what started it and then some stuff happened at work so when I walked outside done for the day at 10 last night, I had a chance to be overwhelmed.
Plan for today: slow and steady.
2 comments:
if it wasn't such an isolated incident, you could try BuSpar. Maybe you could get some benzos for the occasional bad attack?
I have anxiety about people knowing I have anxiety and the freakin' pharmacy community is so small that I can't go anywhere to get it filled without seeing someone I know. There's also a really negative stigmatizism with using controls as a pharmacist because of the potential for abuse.
So I'll deal... I feel much better now. It was a transient 24 hr kind of thing, thank goodness.
Post a Comment