-Tide laundry detergent
-buffet of shampoo/conditioners/body wash (no lotions please)
-body scrubers (technical term: those big puff balls you use in the shower)
-canned asparagus
-gift card to TJMax
-gift card for Lowe's (to get a programmable thermostat (~$70))
-sports watch (no fabric please)
-black and brown dress socks (women's)
-Qtips (no plastic)
3 comments:
ignore the sports watch. I found mine.
I don't know about KU in Lexington, but in Louisville, LG&E has a program where they will install a free programmable thermostat in your house for you as long as you let them control it for a few hours a day ONLY if needed. I don't think they've needed it so far, but even if they did, it would only be for a few hours. So it's pretty cool - we got one a few years ago. Worth looking into since it's free. :o)
cool... I'll look into it
Post a Comment