baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, April 21, 2008

Man,
it has been a sucky few weeks. here's to hoping that things will get better. I just wish people could be the people that I need them to be. that's a pretty selfish comment, but I'm really not asking much.

So, I applied for a position at the VA. that was my big news. I was suppose to find out if I got it a couple weeks after my interview. that turned into over a month. and the whole thing went down pretty shady because there were only two positions and 4 applicants. so, 2 of the applicants found out they got it last Saturday and even though we all agreed to let each other know if they heard anything, they didn't tell me and actually lied when I asked them directly. but here's the kicker... the guy doing the hiring is trying to find "additional funding" and he has been stringing the other two people along for over a week and a half. so here I am, feeling like the biggest idiot for not getting the position, and hating one of the girls who did get it because she IS NOT RIGHT for the job whatsoever, and twiddling my thumbs waiting for some information on this additional funding that may not even be in existence.

And it sucks that people don't respect me enough to not say or do certain things but they do anyway. I guess I deserve. But dammit, I am who I am and I hate feeling uncomfortable in my own life.