I just drove around Lexington making deliveries all by my lonesome. Jeremy's very proud of me :)
I have homework for weight lifting that I have to do tonight. I bet it takes 30 minutes to do :)
I haven't worked out this weekend, but I'm still having issues with the lunges I did on Friday (can't sit down or get up without pain just yet), so i think i'm ok. Tomorrow is arms with this new workout I've been trying. Most likely, I'll be hurting. For sure..
Mona is coming to stay at our house for a few days with her boyfriend before she heads off to Japan for the summer. We will be watching her kitten while she is gone. I hope I don't fall too much in love with it. It's name is Meeko.
Jeremy is at work right now but he should be home in 30 minutes or so. He's going to try and bring home Taco Bell if that take plastic at the one in Hamburg.
I've been a reading like crazy. I'm already through my third book. I was finally able to tackle the box of books that my mom gave at like Christmas or something. Ahh, the joy of not having to read text books.
I think that's all for know. I didn't do much today besides stay at home and wait for the pager to go off. I read and I took a nap. And petting the animals.
Things to note: Perhaps adores us. She sleeps with us every night, right up near us in the bed. She has to be touching one of us to be happy. Also, Zippy has the softest coat ever. Oh, and Maybe has the prettiest eyes ever. End of things to note.
No comments:
Post a Comment