baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, May 23, 2005

Hilary imed me this morning out of the blue and she is in lexington. We are going to alfalfa's tomorrow afternoon. I haven't seen her in forever, like since the wedding.

I had to go out on call last night at like 10 and I didn't get done until 11:30. So, i stopped by steak and shake to get Jeremy a good luck banana milkshake and some french fries. Funny, I got the very last shake of the night because they ran out of icecream.

I surprised Jeremy and made him happy which made me happy. He's always doing stuff like that for me, but I never get to do things like that for him. I hope he did well on the GMAT. He worried me because he scored really high on his first practice test and then he kept getting lower on and lower on the next ones he did. I hope he didn't get burned out. He and I study VERY differently. I don't do allnighters, but he stayed up pretty late last night studying and got up early this morning and I was all worried that he wasn't getting eight hours of sleep. My poor baby needs to sleep more.

I gave the girls a bath last night. They proceeded to run around the house and act crazy. it was great.

our grass needs to be cut.

life is good :)

(I haven't told anyone because I don't want to jinx us, but Jeremy is applying for another job. His interview is tomorrow. WE aren't getting our hopes up because other person with better qualifications is applying, but we can always cross our fingers. You cross yours too)

No comments: