I had a really fun time at the zoo with my sister and family yesterday. the boys were so good, and didn't whine at all, and I was just so nice to be around them. I wish every day was like that. Beckett was all the cuteness looking at the animals.
Tomorrow we are going to Cincy for two days, and I hope those days are just as good.
I did my first refeed day for 80 Day Obsession. I still need to eat a carb and an oil, which is really surprising because i'm usually done with eating by 6pm. But there was a hiccup in getting my post work out meal and it was super delayed, so all my other meals were delayed as well.
But man, it was SOOOOO good. It is so true that you really appreciate food more when you cut sugar out. All the crap really zones out your taste buds. I never enjoyed that zucchini burger as much as a I did today, even without the cheese that usually goes on it. It was amazing.
We have another refeed day in two weeks, and Jeremy wants to go to Joelle's hot chicken. He is going to count the breading on the tenders as a supplemental carb, and I'm going to get their kale salad with vegan tenders. That salad is one of my favorites, even when I'm not on a sugar ban.
I'm thankful for all the fresh veggies.
This program is set to end on October 3rd. It was actually supposed to end on October 1st, but we will have had to repeat 2 days so that Jeremy can still run out at todds road without having leg day on Saturday. Then I'm going to take a break until Feb and restart it. Maybe. I like how strong I feel, even though its really hard and I feel tired a lot. I think it's because my calories are still at a deficit, but that will change next month during phase 3 when I finally get to maintenance.
Even so, between October and Feb, I'm going to try to only have one cheat day per week, which will be about 4 days a month. This way of eating is actually so healthy for you, and I've been doing it in various forms with my new years resolution, just not in the right proportions. Too many fruits or too much protein or too much carbs. There are so many ways you can mess up especially if you don't count calories, which I don't like too do.
No comments:
Post a Comment