Okay,
I've been doing sooo well with my New Years resolution. And I know that is going to hell in a hand basket because of this cruise. Free candy. Free pizza. you can order as many meals as you want. what. in. the. world.
A few years ago, I went to Vegas. I wanted to go to one of those all you can eat really crappy buffets. But there were none. At least, there were none that weren't like $50. and at that point. it's not all you can eat. It's all you can get to try and get your money's worth in an hour. So we didn't got.
This. This is my all you can eat buffet. But rather than being restricted to an hour or two, I will be 8 days and 7 nights of gluttony.
So I'm getting to be a lean mean fighter machine the 10 days prior to leaving. 15K steps. 45 minutes of activity. 20 flights of stairs. 1200 calories. 10 days. I can do that for 10 days. Then when I get to the cruise, hopefully the damage can be minimized. I still plan on working out on the cruise, if I can still fit in my workout clothes by the end of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment