baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Long time, no posts. 
Liam lost his first tooth.  And swallowed in. And now is sad because he hasn't pooped.  Not that we will be getting it out of his poop anyways.


Time seems to be flying.  The months go by really fast at work.  \

I can't wait for it to be warm again.

I think I am going to ask Jeremy if I can walk down at Thoroughbred park in the morning and play Pokémon Go.  I did a million loads of laundry today and two loads of dishes and visited with a friend and took a nap, and he went running at Todds road and installed some speakers into the minivan.

Tomorrow afternoon we are going to a girls basketball game at Rupp.  It should be fun for the boys. I haven't decided if I'm going to go or stay home with Beckett.  I think he might be okay going, so we shall see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, no! ha, whoops! can't believe he swallowed his first tooth! :(