baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, October 11, 2015

what a beautiful weekend.  Went to Biwater farm on Saturday and did lots of activities there.  Went to Meijer in the morning and got a bunch of things. We haven't gone there in a really long time because we usually get everything from Costco, greenbean , or bountiful harvest.

I have been working to help around the house a lot.  Jeremy is going in to work every day now, so he doesn't leave work until 5pm.  and doesn't get home until after we do.  It is a huge adjustment, considering that we have been used to him pretty much having dinner on the table when we get home every day for the past 5 years.

But, I'm picking up the slack with dishes and laundry and picking up.  I cleaned up the garden and the outside stuff. Not going to be doing any cooking anytime soon.

No comments: