itchy eyes. Whenever I have a bad day at work, I've started taking a Benadryl at night to make sure I sleep through the night. Otherwise, I will end up waking up and fretting about my stupid day. But, I can only justify this during allergy season, otherwise it's a little bit avoiding my problems. Anyways, didn't take one last night, slept like a baby... Seriously I slept until 5 am straight through. I haven't don't that in over 6 years, and then when I did woke up, wanted to scratch out my eyes. Took a Claritin this morning.
Potluck at todos rd. will take the boys out in about an hour, then mayfest at Transy. Beckett is playing with stickers, Liam is still in bed and Wyatt is watching Disney.
We have swim lessons at the public pools for two sessions this summer, and Jeremy s marathon next week. And the myrtle beach. I like summer so much more than winter. Lots of sidewalk chalk activity. Eating outside more. Beckett is still nursing every day, and I think he wants to nurse more but my milk production is down once I stopped pumping at work. 13 months
No comments:
Post a Comment