Rough weekend. Beckett was sick with a really high fever. Like so high I was worried we were going to have to go to the hospital. 104.8 on Saturday and 105.5 on Sunday. With acetaminophen a don ibuprofen. Took lots of baths to cool down, and was pretty miserable. His poor little eyes looked so troubled. Ear infection, and we found out yesterday labs came back pos for strep. He is on the mend now, toddling around after bathtime, looking so cute and adorable, jabbering away about things.
Liam has a new teacher at his daycare. She sent home a letter saying that the kids would be a lot more on "red" while she was teaching them how to "behave". Needless to say, Liam, who has never gotten in trouble once at daycare, has been on red four times since she started and has been crying when I pick him up. It would be different if he was a bad kid, or even has behavioral issues, but he isn't, And he doesn't. I don't know if she is micromanaging his every movement, or picking battles that don't need to be fought, or what. Trying to teach him to listen And obey to his teachers, not just us, but frustrating since I don't know what is going on in there.
Wyatt says "dog gone it" when he's frustrated. Like his daddy.
1 comment:
Poor Beckett. I'm glad he's feeling better now! And that has to be really frustrating with Liam being in red so much. Poor guy.
And imagining Wyatt say "dog gone it" makes me smile. :)
Post a Comment