baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, July 26, 2014

We are going to the house park this afternoon after the boys get up from their naps.

I adore Beckett (and those other two as well).

Wyatt has been wearing underwear all morning.  Beckett was sleeping through until 4 or 5 in the morning, but has started waking up at least twice these past few weeks.  My milk supply went a little down, but then it has started to pick back up again.

My poor boobs are getting torn up with pumping--- it's amazing how I lose a layer of skin several times a day.

Beckett still can't sit up yet on his own, but it will be soon.  He has been chewing on my hand a lot lately, so I think he might be close to cutting a tooth--- it will be on par for when Liam and wyatt cut their first teeth at 4 months.

still is size 3s, but he has been having a lot of blow outs.  We have to safety pin Wyatt's night clothes on him so he won't get naked in the middle of the night.

Liam got a bike earlier this week and he loves it.  we went to monkey joes last night and played.

nap time.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

I adore them too and their mommy and daddy,