baby wyatt
Monday, June 25, 2012
sleeping boys
I know I've talked about this before,but Wyatt is such an amazing sleeper. And so is Liam now. I put Liam to bed and he was wide awake and jabbering to me. and I said "good night Liam, we love you! see you in the morning. you can stay awake and play with your toys if you want". and I didn't hear a peep from him.
and then Jeremy laid Wyatt on our bed while I was in the shower wide awake and turned out the lights and by the time I got done, HE was fast asleep too and I just had to talk him up and put him into his crib.
such sweet boys.
I really need to start losing weight. I haven't lost anything since Wyatt has been two weeks up. I haven't gone past 166.5 pounds, which is just crazy because with Liam it just seemed to fall off. I've kicked my workouts into high gear. A long walk with Wyatt in the morning and an hour on the elliptical in the evening after Liam is down. I want to get back to being about to wear my clothes again. so 26.5 pounds to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The boys take after you. You have always been an awesome sleeper.
Post a Comment