baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

jeremy took the boys to Lowe's, so it is the first time I've been all by myself in over 4 weeks. Of course, I spent the first 10 minutes of my alone time putting up laundry. Wyatt is so sweet. he laughed for the first time yesterday while he was awake. It was at his Uncle John and his baseball cap. very cute. I've been pumping an extra 5 oz every night (sadly, it usually happens around 2-3 in the morning). But that is good because we will have lots of milk when Wyatt has to start at daycare. Jeremy is going to start applying for jobs this week. it is nerve racking. it will be strange to go back to work after maternity leave and have Jeremy ending up staying home with the boys. only time will tell (Chris, I don't think you know what is going on, but all of the revenue department is losing their jobs and have to reapply for it--- basically, in Jeremy's region, 10 people are applying for 6 jobs). Jeremy got offered a job in Cleveland already, but he would have to be there two days a week. And have you been to Cleveland? that place sucks.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Wow, sorry to hear that. I thought Jeremy already went through something like that. Or maybe it was just talk about the threat it could happen. Cleveland does suck, it by no means rocks. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him. I'm sure he'll be fine, he's been a great asset to the company. Let us know if there's anything we can do from here.