baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

it's a boy!

I thought I would be terrified for some reason if it was a boy, but when the tech told us first off, it was completely fine. I've been calling the baby "him" on accident forever, so maybe I knew already, even though I wanted it to be a girl. Everything is good to go, measure all the right measurements. I shot up to 9 pounds weight gain, but I'm okay with that. We did go to all you can eat Pizza Hut buffet right before my 2nd appt, so I really wasn't surprised. Even if I gain the weight, I know I will lose it.

Liam is so sweet with the animals, I know he will be amazing with the baby. I least I really really hope.

He took a head dive at the shoe store yesterday and got carpet burn on his forehead. He usually gets his hands out in front of him, but he was wearing his new winter coat and I think that slowed down his reaction time.

No comments: