We have a pretty eventful day.
Jeremy's mom was suppose to come into town today to see the house and Liam, but she wasn't feeling well last night so she checked herself into the hospital. Her kidneys are bad, but they don't know why.
Jeremy went running this morning (he was planning on doing 26 miles). At around 6:30 am, I was woken up because of the hail hitting the windows. I ran downstairs, turned on the TV and there were freaking tornados hitting down. I ran back upstairs, got Liam and went out to try and find Jeremy to rescue him. I made it about 2 miles down the road only to find this big metal structure across it that I couldn't pass. I couldn't tell what it was, but Jeremy said he thought it was likely a signal light that fell over.
Needless to say, we went back home with me cycle calling Jeremy trying to get a hold of him. i was terrifed that he was hurt somewhere during the storm.
Around 7:15 jeremy called me back finally... the running group he was with was able to find shelter at an elementary school during the worse of it. He came home after it even though eh only ran 6 miles. In two weeks, he has his ultra marathon down in TN where he si going to run 40 miles.
After he got home, we went out to breakfast with his running friends. I hit my head on this hanging light thing three times.
Then, we went home and hang out and gave Liam his neb treatments and the headed back out to Lexington overstock.com. It was open to the public today (it's not usually... it's a warehouse). And we found a freaking beautiful table with 6 chairs for $650. and we also got Jeremy a new work desk that is amazing too. These two things were actually last on our list of things that we wanted to get, but the prize was too good to pass up. here The table on amazon by itself is $428, so to get 6 chairs for about 200 bucks was amazing.
then i came home, eat lunch, jeremy went abck out to pick up the table (the desk is being shipped in). We he got back, i took a nap.
afterward, i went to the gym, the dollar store, victoria secret and babies r us while Jeremy stayed home with the baby and fed him and put the table/chairs together.
It is freaking beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment