I am very excited about all the baby things coming in the mail. Our tub is only available online, and if you spent $100 you got free shipping and handling from babies r us. So, I got 100 worth of things that we need (not just want!) that were on sale right now and I wouldn't be able to do the 10% off 2 weeks before my due date because they were already having a special on them.
So, our tub is coming, a new nursing bra, some nursing pads, some changing pad covers, an infamous boppy. Our car seat is also on the way, and my $10 clock arrived yesterday.
Very excited. everything is coming together.
Jeremy just got home, so we need to go and get ready for ikea
3 comments:
Hey there - just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about your ring sling. I have the fabric; I just haven't sat down to make it yet! I will send it to you soon!
thanks!
thanks!
Post a Comment