baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, July 26, 2010

I want our house done. I decided last night (after waking up at 1:30 and not being able to sleep) that I dont' even want to move right now. It will be too big of a stress with the baby being so near and I don't want to go into early labor. And I don't want to have to live out of boxes and I'm just tired.

The house should be compeletly done within the next two weeks, and maybe at that point we would put the house on the market just to see if it sells, but I don't even know about that then. I don't know if I will be up to getting the house clean and ready for a showing post partum. Why did we wait so long to get so serious abotu this?

thankfully, a big part is done and that is the painting. now we are just waiting on tile and carpet. and then we can start moving stuff back in from the garage and being normal again

No comments: