Last night my run did not go well. I had to do 4 miles and I literally thought I was going to puke the last three miles. I finished though (very slowly), but I finished. I think it might have something to do with the almonds that I ate about an hour beforehand. I think they just didn't digest yet and were sitting in my stomach and that was making me feel bad.
But, today when I ran 3 miles, it was alot better. and alot quicker. Tomorrow I have to run 8 miles, so hopefully no urge to vomit. that would make my run sorta sucky.
Jeremy is watching the UK game and he just left during half time in order to go get some kitkat food. Monday, he had to drive to Louisville to pick up his parents are the airport and then bring them back here to pick up their van.
My bowels have been whacky since this half marathon training started.
I need to take a shower. I'm a little stinky.
We keep saying that I'm going to get some more running shoes and that we're going to get more protein bars, but it hasn't happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment