I think that we are coming to Louisville this weekend if anyone would like to go to Avatar at the IMAX. Jeremy has been dying to see it, and I need to pick up Mary Kay at Rebecca's (which I ordered almost a month ago but haven't gotten yet).
Jeremy has to go to Cincy tomorrow. I never like it when he's far away. Tomorrow will be the first time that I will have driven my car more than a mile since the clutch was replaced. I'm slightly freaked out by it, especially because the weather is suppose to be really bad.
My training for the half marathon has been going really well, although I missed a day last night because we went out to dinner with friends and I stuffed myself so much that if I tried to run late last night, I would have barfed. But, tomorrow is suppose to be a cross training day, so I can just catch up with a 3 mile run and be back on track.
I got a cold weather running shirt last night. Between that and my running pants, it's one whole complete spandex outfit. It's gonna be awesome when I wear it. Not.
The top of my right foot has been numb. That's strange. It justs really biazzare. I haven't done anything to it.
1 comment:
Hope you have time to see us for a few minutes. Avatar is awesome. We saw it in 3-D. I would like to see it again but don't know about Dad. He said this was my week-end so I don't want to do anything without him. Possibly we can do a meal. Wear a t-shirt over the spandex and it should be too bad. It'll be warmer too.
Post a Comment