baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today was a really busy day at work today. I worked non-stop until 3:45 or so, and completely missed lunch. I got home in time to spend a few minutes with Jeremy before he went out to coffee with an old friend from highschool and I drove to Richmond to get dinner at Thai Smile and to stop by the CVS there to bring my friend Michelle surprise dinner and to help her out if she needed it. I was very tired, but am glad that I went because it really made her night. When we were on rotation together at St. Joe's, she brought me this little bag of candy on my birthday and it was the sweetest thing. So karma is a cute little puppy dog.

I'm now in a very upset and confused mood. Jeremy went out with his friend from highschool because she had something she needed to talk about. And basically it turns out that Jeremy's best friend in highschool sexually abused her for several years and even threatened her with loaded guns. Jeremy had a falling out with him before we got married and he hasn't talked to him since. it scares me that someone so evil can touch your life. Even with Faith's murderer, he is sort of abstract from me because I haven't seen him or been in the same room as him. But Jeremy's exroommate is different. If Jeremy hadn't fallen out with him, he would have been likely been in our wedding. we could still be hanging out with him. Usually I regret when things go bad between friends. but not this case. I am glad that Jeremy never made amends with him. He is evil, and sick, and belongs in jail. I am sorry for the people that are around him and do not know how disgusting of a person he is. I wish there was some how I could tell the world, but it is not my place. so i will write on this silly blog and hope that no one else ever gets hurt by him.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Michelle is lucky to have you as a friend.