Per request from California, the Fields has been augmented to Fields/Friends/Family. If you would like posting access, send me your email address at virginia dot fields at gmail dot com.
Ground rules:
1. No posts on religion.
2. You may not write a post gloating on me... I do not want to hear I am the best, I will do great, I am better than anyone else, and everything will be okay. (this means you mom). It makes me uncomfortable and irritated.
The first time any of the two rules are broken, there will be a warning. The 2nd time, there will be an angry phone call. The third time, your access will be revoked.
1 comment:
I have my own blog to post about religion.
Can I brag about Ashley, AJ, Jacob, Michael and Aaden?
Ashley is working at Kroger at Mudd Lane so we usually go there on Sunday for the chance to see her a couple of minutes. She sometimes hugs us and always said love you guys. It always makes my day.
Post a Comment