baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

lalalala.

I really do like pediatrics. Isn't that totally wild?

My foot is mucho better. there's only like 3 or 4 times a day it hurts, and then it is only for a very secs.

Jeremy is in Boston currently for a training class. He'll be coming back on Friday afternoon when I'm still at work. It's lonely without him. Last night I was convinced there was a ghost in the house. Then I realized it was just Zippy being an ass. I swear, I think he is getting worse in his old age. I wonder if cats get Sundowners syndrome.

On the other note, Turtle has been stalking him all Animal Planet like this morning and it's made me giggle. Zippy has like 10 pounds on her, but she always tackles him and he goes down like nobody's business just because he never wrestles back. I think it's a pride thing. He respects the ladies too much... yeah right:)

My throat is sore. I guess that goes with working on the peds ward. Damn those virally infected munchkins.

I have to run!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aaden rolled over this morning!! Front to back - left to right AND right to left.

Virginia said...

Coolness:) I have not idea what you are taking he did, but I bet it was magnificant.

Virginia's Mom said...

It's a big deal!! He was laying on his belly and rolled on his back all by himself and he didn't just do it once. He turned over using a different side of his body to start with. He is a very able little boy. Hopefully he will show off Christmas Eve for us. Sometimes you girls did the cutest things when nobody was around and wouldn't show off when there were people around.