baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, October 15, 2007

Today was a wonderful day. I kept smiling all day. I got up this morning early and went to do my OSCE. THen I knocked out two quizzes that were due, went to workout and kciked butt, then went to the library for a bit to study. Then I headed over to Kroger to do some immunizations and that I was cool. Of course the first guy I did I hit bone, so that wasn't cool.

Then I came home and met Jeremy and we went and got him two new suits and 3 tie/shirt combos. Then off to petsmart to get dog food. Perhaps has been having some bowel issues, so we got the regular Science Diet instead of the lite because hopefully it won't have an much filler.

Then Meijer to get a pumpkin and some other food. Jeremy is cooking this 15 bean soup, so hopefully that will turn out good.

what a good day. I've been needing a good day.

No comments: