Happy New Year Everyone!
Jeremy and I slept in this morning and then we got up and went out to eat on the gift certificate that his grandmother gave us for Christmas. Then we headed over to Walmart and used my other sister's gift certificate and got some goodies as well as some needed household items.
Since then, we've been bumming it around. I accidently dropped my ponytail holder in the toliet and decided the best thing was to flush it. I have a feeling in a little bit Jeremy and I will go take a nap together.
We forgot to get black eyed peas at the grocery. whoops. We did get some pears though and some navel oranges.
The Christmas tree is almost all the way put up. We just need to get it into the attic, which is easier said than done. I hope everyone enjoyed their new year and have fun in 2005!
No comments:
Post a Comment